Warning!

Lifted from pooled email addresses, the content of this blog shows actual scam emails received and found its way in the inbox folder- not in the junk/spam folder. Please do not contact any of the names listed below. These emails are known scams proliferating on the internet and this blog exposes such kind. We are not responsible nor liable for untoward misfortunes, eg. theft of identity happening as a result of contacting these people.

We would also be featuring valuable news or updates related to scams and from time to time share tips on safeguarding your identity online. This blog is for everyone's awareness and information only.

Barrister Pablo Nimmo Using Filipino Missionary in Fake Email

Subject: I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU
From email address: "Barrister Pablo Nimmo": barr.nimmo@yahoo.com

- email content -

Hello Dear Friend ,

I know this may sound ridiculous and unreal, but you must understand that life is all about chance and utilization of opportunities that comes our way. PLEASE DONT BE EMBARASSED NOR OFFENDED BY MY E-MAIL TO YOU. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT OUT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE I CHOOSE TO CONTACT YOU. Is obvious we don’t know each other yet, but we don’t know why nature is crossing our path today. Meeting new people in our lives is a never-ending circle. You are like God sent to me today as I type this email for you. You may think this is too good to be real, but I am telling you today that as God lives, this is as real as the air both of us breathe.

Let me start by Formally introducing myself to you. I am Barrister Pablo Nimmo a Legal Practitioner. I am the Attorney representing Rev. Fr. Rufino O. Rufino, My late client was a 78 years Old Filipino Catholic Holy Ghost Reverend Father posted here in Nigeria in the 50's on a Missionary Work; he lived all his life here and owned an NGO which receives Financial Aid (Grant) from the United Nation and other conglomates. He died of Asthma, and since then no one has come forward to claim this fund he deposited in a Bank here, which he intend to use in establishing a foundation for Charity homes and orphanage centers in third world countries as he has been doing secretly.

Also to the issue-Based on my relationship with my client, he informed me of some wonderful ideas he wants to embark on which was to build one or two churches around the third wave countries and Asia and also donate monies to churches, and also to less privilege homes around the globe too with this deposit of US$2.800.000.00m he made through a CODED account in his local bank here in Africa which he gave me the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to keep as his lawyer.

THE BANK Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, started arrangement for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and subsequently be donated as trust fund for arms/ ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa for their selfish political interest/investment. In order to avert this negative development, I hereby need your cooperation in order to see that the Will of my late client is actualized. I can never achieve this objective without a trustworthy foreigner and this is where you come in.

However, I want to seek your consent to present you as a relative to My deceased client by virtue of Power of attorney. As attorney to the deceased the responsibility to establish your relationship with my client rest on me and to achieve this objective, there are judicial processes involved, which I will brief you on subsequent correspondence if you indicate interest. Also take note that this is 100% risk free and legal.

I am not pursuing this claim for the financial gain. It is a duty I owe to my late client who unfortunately was an orphan with no existing relatives and even as I intend to use part of the funds to establish a foundation in his name; notwithstanding you will be adequately rewarded for your assistance in this endeavor I have decided to offer you 30% of the said funds. Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible, while replying include your direct mobile phone so I can give you a call immediately for further details. Respond to me through my direct priviate email: pn_chambers2005@yahoo.com

Barr. PABLO Esq.
NIMMO AND ASOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND NOTARY PUBLIC
Plot 33 AKi way Off Apapa express way
Lagos-NIGERIA

 

20 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    This Barrister Pablo Nimmo also send me this...he also send me some attachments of his ID and passport...He is asking about my personal identity...But i am not convinced.so i searched about him...and that's why i read your site. Thanks for this warning... Continue to publish before others can be fooled...again, thanks!

    on March 25, 2008 at 9:49 PM  


  2. Anonymous said,

    i receive an email like this..tsk.tsk.. the email's too long that i even wanted to believe him..he's even using God's word and all that..!

    on March 27, 2008 at 2:46 AM  


  3. Anonymous said,

    i received an email like this. I didnt believe him at once that is why i also searched and wow, he's a liar..thank you for the info.

    on March 28, 2008 at 2:03 AM  


  4. Anonymous said,

    I recieve an email like this...containing such statement using the filipino unexisting priest, God's name and other statement which he can fool a person. Malas lang niya i am not that idiot. haha...i never believe in him until such time i search his name through internet. thanks for this warning. God bless!

    on March 31, 2008 at 10:19 PM  


  5. Anonymous said,

    pablo Nimmo sent me his IDENTIFICATION and even wanted to talk to me through mobile but unfortunately i didnot receive the call. i was half convinced of what he was telling me but i consulted my friends and they told me maybe that is a scam so i surf further of his true identity....poor guy, he used GOD to make other people believe him

    on April 28, 2008 at 8:08 PM  


  6. Anonymous said,

    I also got the same email message. But now he's using the name Atty. ATTY.PABLO NIMMO. Please don't be fooled. Thanks to this site for the warning.

    on August 12, 2008 at 9:37 AM  


  7. Anonymous said,

    I also received this kind of email but with slight difference from the one posted. Some details were explaned differently but of same meaning.

    After reading the said email, i immediately google his name and bumped into this series of expose about this scam. I don't know him so why do I have to trust the guy.

    Thanks a lot guys. WARNING IS THE BEST ENEMY OF THE SCAMMERS.

    on August 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM  


  8. Anonymous said,

    i also received the same email just this afternoon. the email is really long and somewhat convincing (since he used God and his noble intentions) but i already had a strong feeling that this is just a scam.i searched for "Pablo Nimmo" and I found this blogsite. Thanks for the warning.

    on August 14, 2008 at 7:36 AM  


  9. Anonymous said,

    this scammer knows how to innovate but is still stupid: fr. rufino o. rufino, and in the email i received fr. ronaldo o. ronaldo? sounds really suspicious. a priest having his own NGO foundation but has those lots of money at his personal disposal? obviously, the money will be left to the name of his foundation, and what to do with the grants would be decided by its board of directors. anyway, thanks for confirming my suspicion and keep up with the good work and service you're doing. more power and blessings to you.

    on August 15, 2008 at 8:40 PM  


  10. Anonymous said,

    I also received this message on Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:09 AM. I was suspicious already since it said that the recipients were undisclosed, instead of my email address showing up in it. Thanks for the warning.

    on August 16, 2008 at 4:16 AM  


  11. Anonymous said,

    Thanks for the warning. I also received this Aug 16, 2008, 6:13am. I doubt the veracity of this because i do not know him and the "To: " part of the email is blank and the name of the priest as Ronaldo O. Ronaldo ... tsk-tsk-tsk! Just wondering why it did not go to spam folder? Anyway, thanks again for the warning !!! Hope many will be warned...

    on August 19, 2008 at 10:29 PM  


  12. Anonymous said,

    hi, thanks for the info. i got different message but then the contenet is almost the same, he just changed some, like the age and some words. i actually replied to him, but then thank you, he is not that convincing. i just told him, leave it that way, if its God's plan to have the money as trust, then let it be, since he use the name of the Lord in vain. he could have another case. i am not convince that he infact is a lawyer. a lawyer always write with authority, such an all-knowing, they state facts and laws but that guy didnt. thank you for the site

    on August 22, 2008 at 3:20 AM  


  13. Anonymous said,

    i recived an email also from this Pablo Nimmo, i was not convinced at all, but to give him th benefit og the doubt, i search his name in the web, and landed in this blog!
    pathetic guy...
    thanks for the warning..God Bless!

    on August 26, 2008 at 9:33 PM  


  14. Anonymous said,

    i got the same email. after reading it, i immediately search his name thru google and found this site. all pinoy out there, be careful. thanks for this info.

    on October 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM  


  15. Anonymous said,

    This Nimmo also send an email to me. He even called me in my phone. Good thing is that i searched his name and luckily i found out that he is a scammer...he is fake. Thanks a lot...
    i almost believed in him

    on October 9, 2008 at 5:50 PM  


  16. Anonymous said,

    This Atty. Pablo Nimmon sends me this email too. He's nothing but an idiot, he uses the name of GOD invain. I never believe in this kind of emails. Thanks for your site. This warns everyone of this scammer.

    on October 11, 2008 at 4:51 AM  


  17. Anonymous said,

    I receive an email like this but in others name but when he told me to send money for the payment of sworn affidavit ek.ek.ek.I search the name of Pablo Nimmo and I discovered it was scammers...Thanks....

    on November 8, 2010 at 12:23 AM  


  18. Anonymous said,

    this Pablo Nimmo is now hiding in the name of Atty. Angelito Borja with a client of Rev.Fr Buguca Calingayan who died of Asthma attack. It sounds so real!but when he is asking for a certain fee, to be addressed to Pablo Nimmo I began to search Pablo Nimmo. I almost believed bec, I am a christian. He is using the name of God in vain! He will never escape the wrath of God.Thanks God I discovered it earlier in this blog.

    on February 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM  


  19. Anonymous said,

    This Pablo Nimmo is now hiding in the person of Atty> Angelito Borja. using the name of Rev.Fr. Buguca Calingayan as his late client with the same stories of lies asking fee to be addressed to this person Pablo Nimmo. He is never afraid of what God can do for him. He is using the name of GOD in vain. Thanks for your warning.

    on February 18, 2011 at 5:56 PM  


  20. Anonymous said,

    keep this site live...imagine i still received today 2011..i search the name used..nothing exist..but part of the letter..haha..and there it is..thanks..

    on February 28, 2011 at 9:15 AM