Warning!

Lifted from pooled email addresses, the content of this blog shows actual scam emails received and found its way in the inbox folder- not in the junk/spam folder. Please do not contact any of the names listed below. These emails are known scams proliferating on the internet and this blog exposes such kind. We are not responsible nor liable for untoward misfortunes, eg. theft of identity happening as a result of contacting these people.

We would also be featuring valuable news or updates related to scams and from time to time share tips on safeguarding your identity online. This blog is for everyone's awareness and information only.

Fake Email From Barrister Olusegun Fred of Nigeria

From email adddress: www.nigeria.com@flynbyu.nexcess.net
Subject: ............................................. PRIVATE

- email content -

FROM============>

[Barrister Olusegun Fred]
[+234 806 600 5116]
[www.nigeria.com]

[13/06/2008]
[barrister_olusegun_info@yahoo.com]
[16 Norman Williams Street Ikoyi]
[Lagos-Nigeria/Africa.]


TO============> [ Next of kin ]

RE: [I NEED YOUR TRUST AND CO-OPARATION]

IMPORTANT MESSAGE :
I am Barrister Olusegun Fred Esq. an Attorney at Law and
Senior Advocate of Nigeria. I am the personal Attorney
to Engr.Thomas Wagner, an American/ Canadian by
Birth, who was a contractor with Shell Petroleum
Development Company in Nigeria/Africa.

Here in after shall be referred to as my Client. On
the 21st of April 2005 my client, his wife and their
three Children were involved in a fatal car Accident
along (Saga mum Express road Lagos/Nigeria) all
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then I have made several inquires to Several
Embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives
this has also proved unsuccessful.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
money and property left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Bank where these huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the Bank contacted me yesterday that my
client still have an account valued at about (US$22.5m)
Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Hence I contacted you, So that I can present you to the
bank as the next of kin to my late client and the bank will
not hesitate to pay you this money for both our benefit. Agree ?

The Bank Has issued me a notice to provide the Next of
Kin or have the Account confiscated within the next 12
working days. Since I have been Unsuccessful in
locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the
deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued
at (US$22.5M) Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars will be paid to you for both our benefit.

This Money will be paid to you and then you and I can
share the money, All Necessary legal documents will be
in place that can be used to back up any Claim we must
make, I assure you that.

All I require is your honest Co-operation to enable us seeing
this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please do get in touch with me
through my email address as stated above for more
Details, once I have your consent and trust then we can
proceed immediately.

Please Your anticipated response is urgently needed.

Yours Truly,
Barrister. Olusegun Fred (Esq.).
Attorney at Law.
Federal Republic of
Nigeria

 

0 comments: