Warning!

Lifted from pooled email addresses, the content of this blog shows actual scam emails received and found its way in the inbox folder- not in the junk/spam folder. Please do not contact any of the names listed below. These emails are known scams proliferating on the internet and this blog exposes such kind. We are not responsible nor liable for untoward misfortunes, eg. theft of identity happening as a result of contacting these people.

We would also be featuring valuable news or updates related to scams and from time to time share tips on safeguarding your identity online. This blog is for everyone's awareness and information only.

Fake Business Opportunity from Jeffords Vandermeg of Sweden

Hello,


I present you with this business opportunity to participate and note that I will not ask you for your money to invest in this business with me. All monies for this business investment will be provided by me.


My name is Jeffords Vandermeg a gold merchant from Sweden. I have been into the trading of gold and diamonds from Asian and European countries for the most part of my life. For the past year I have not been able to do business, as I was involved in a legal battle with the Swedish government that had the Swedish government froze my accounts in Sweden and Switzerland. At present I cannot leave the country as my international passport has been ceased. I am in a state of disarray but I have faith that I can still do some international business.



I currently have cash in the sum of $855,000 with a bank in the USA. This amount of money is my only hope to build back my gold business. I cannot access this bank account from here in Sweden without causing trouble for myself as the Swedish government will find out I still keep foreign accounts without their knowledge.



I am contacting you with a kind spirit to enable us work together in some gold deals I would be partaking in. The role I want you to play is to be a financial agent for the gold deals I will be arranging. As a financial agent you will help me transfer funds from my bank account in the USA to bank accounts of my various buyers I will be providing you. I am willing to pay you 20% of every amount of money you transfer for me. Please note that I will provide all funds for the gold transactions. For the first deal, which can be concluded in the next 5 days, I want you to transfer $41,000 to a bank account in China. Your pay will be $8000 on that deal. I will be willing to close enough deals involving huge amounts of money and I will be starting with small deals.



I actually make enough profits in my gold deals because I buy from very cheap sources (far below prices in the gold market) round the globe and I will be willing to share with you upon negotiation. My connections for delivery and sales are very strong. It will be very nice working with me as we will be in for making big money from my gold deals.



I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me via email for more details so we can progress.



Regards,

Jeffords Vandermeg.

 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Nice blog dear i have really learn a lot from this blog thanks.

    on November 25, 2008 at 11:23 PM  


  2. Anonymous said,

    ..good to know there are sites to confirm that these mails are scams after all.. thanks!

    on December 14, 2008 at 10:58 PM  


  3. Anonymous said,

    The scams that I get alot of (nearly every week)are the ones that pretend to be from a bank,building society Paypal asking me to renew my account details hoping that i am going to give my credit card details and any other personal information.

    on December 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM  


  4. Goa said,

    you should also check out the fake mails with business opportunities coming from Marvic Textiles UK

    goa
    goacom.blogspot.com

    on January 7, 2009 at 7:11 AM